Ever heard of a life coach? Considered trying one?
Going to a life coach can be helpful when you need someone to talk to, to get a bit of clarity in your life. Moving forward in a good way. With your relationship, career, job or studies.
Where people usually go to a life coach
People don’t see a life coach to talk through their entire childhood or dwell in the past. Most commonly, people see a life coach to move forward, in some situation.
For example, you might want to see a life coach if…
- You have something you want to achieve, but haven’t been able to.
- You have a difficult relationship to a spouse, relative or at work.
- You have something from your past, that you would like to leave behind you.
- You’re not sure which decision to make.
- You lost your job or are looking to move on with your career.
The list of why people try coaching is a lot longer, but these are some of the most common reasons. Now, here’s an opportunity to try it, risk free.
If you want to try it out, without a big investment, you can come by for a three session test run. Right now, there are three slots available, three sessions each, until December 31, so make sure to book a time, while they are available.
Coaching for expats is an offer that is good for the rest of 2017. It’s risk free, which means that you don’t have to pay, while I am studying.
What do you think of life coaching? Have you tried it? Would you consider it? Let me know what you think, in the comments.